Newsletters, Blogs, Facebook, Articles, Books, and More
On a regular basis, these newsletters serve up tips and interesting information about diet and living a healthy lifestyle.
There are many excellent blog resources on the Internet. Here are a few that consistently provide timely and interesting information. If we've missed an excellent resource, let us know.
There are many great diet, health, and lifestyle resources on social media. To get you started, I recommend these people.
Of course, there are thousands of articles written about diet. I believe these articles do shed an interesting light on American diet and culture.
- Obesity: Why Consumers Can't Fight It - Hank Cardello
- XXXL - Why are Americans so Fat? - New Yorker - Elizabeth Kolbert
- The Gorge Yourself Environment - NY Times - Erica Goode
- E. Coli Path Shows Flaws in Beef Inspection - NYT - Michael Moss
- Obesity: It Might Not be Your Fault - SF Examiner - Erin Allday
- What if It's All Been a Big Fat Lie - New York Times - Gary Taubes
The American food system is complex. The science of diet, if you can call it that, has become complex. To understand the aforementioned topics, I have found these books to be of tremendous value.
I have read many other books on the subject, however, these stand out above the rest.