These people look incredibly happy and healthy,
because they follow Leebow's Laws.
- Whenever and whatever you eat, think satiety - (fiber and protein)
- Always eat food that tastes great and is packed with flavor - (hunt and gather for food that has health benefits)
- Never Go Hungry - (Eat More, Weigh Less, Be Healthier)
- Eat/Snack Often - (fiber and protein - a healthy snack should be 100 - 200 calories)
- Don't Drink Your Calories - (many "health" drinks are over 300 calories - think of drinks with calories as liquid candy)
- Exercise - identify one or more that you enjoy