I Resolve to Live a Healthier Lifestyle
To sign up for presentation, please go to registration site.
It's the New Year and everyone is making a resolution to live a healthier lifestyle. Join us for a jam-packed hour of information.
Based on my book, Feed Your Head, you will learn:
• how to live the elusive healthy lifestyle
• about the American food system
• the saying: Eat Less, Exercise More ... is a MYTH (I'll bust other myths too)
• how to eat more ... yes, more
• never to be hungry
• willpower and deprivation play no role in dieting
• alternatives to “bad” foods
• about “secret” ingredients to assist with diet and health
... and much more.
You will leave with a bonus motivational gift. One that works for me...every day.I
Date: January 8, 2011
Time: 11:00am - 12:00pm (after presentation, I will be doing a book signing)
Location: Chattahoochee Nature Center
9135 Willeo Road Roswell, GA 30075 - Directions
Note: This is a free presentation, however, there is an $8.00 admission fee (non-members) to the Nature Center. It is a magnificent facility and I do recommend checking it out...even becoming a member.
By the way, if you can't make it on that date, I give this presentation to corporations and organizations that want to assist its members with leading a healthier lifestyle.
Wishing you a happy and healthy new year,
Feed Your Head
Good habits are as addictive as bad habits, and a lot more rewarding. - Harvey MacKay