Book and Web Site Announcement
Biking by the Atlanta Braves home
When discussing my book, many people have asked a great question: "What makes your book different?"
Here are a few things that make
• I have set up a wonderful donation program - Pledge Per Pound (a great motivator)
• There are only nine simple things to know. Dieting can and should be easy.
• I debunk many myths...such as Eat Less, Exercise More and Eating a Healthy Diet is Expensive
• You do not have to count or track anything
• You can eat often and as much as you want (the right foods)
• Willpower and deprivation are not a part of dieting
• The book is fun - thanks to Jonny Hawkins, a professional cartoonist
• Proper diet and health go hand-in-hand. They are a combo-platter.
Other items of note:
• For books purchased between now and December 31, 2009, I will be donating 50% of the proceeds to charity (The Hunger Project)
• I have also set up an eight week Think Different, Eat Different Workshop. The details are at FeedYourHeadDiet.com.
• I have enlisted a high-tech book printer. So, we can easily customize the book for your organization.
The book will be available the first week in January - just in time for your New Year's resolution.
I look forward to your feedback.
P.S. Be sure to check out the hysterical comedy sketches at the Let's Laugh section.