Research says ...
Only about 10% of how long the average American lives is dictated by genes. The other 90% is lifestyle. - Dan Buettner
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
Welcome to my blog about diet, health, and lifestyle issues. You'll find snippets and tidbits to assist with living a healthier lifestyle. Enjoy. - Ken Leebow
I'm a professional speaker. If your organization would like someone to speak on the subject of diet, health, and lifestyle issues, please contact me.
© Ken Leebow 2021. All rights reserved.