1. Ted's Jam - Robert Rudolph & the Family Band*
2. The March - Robert Rudolph & the Family Band*
3. Hot N Cold - Katy Perry*
4. P!nk - Funhouse Album*** (I have the entire video on my iPhone)
5 Seminole Wind - James Taylor**
6. Copperline - James Taylor**
7. Send Me on My Way - Rusted Root***
8. I Gotta Feeling - Black Eyed Peas*
9. Man in the Mirror - Michael Jackson
10. Sandstorm - Darude****
* - High Energy Song
** - Warm Up/Cool Down Song
*** - P!nk's songs, energy, and acrobatics are inspiring
**** - Lot's of beat.
For my bike riding ventures, I like to listen to Hootie and the Blowfish (greatest hits) and Dave Matthews (his live stuff is incredible). They are my "friends" while on the bike paths.
Got some favorite exercise songs? Let me know about them. Shoot me an email.